Friday, October 24, 2014

The Moscow River & "AFI" Mall

This blog post will be short. But I wanted to post some pictures before the busy weekend.

I went to a park by my apartment that has a river walk. I took off my gloves long enough to touch the water. :)

Monument








 I also went to the Strogino Bakery (on my bucket list). I bought a "Kartoshka." It's the Russian version of a brownie. Oh my heavens, it was good. And for 81 cents to boot!


After posting about the "Vegas" mall on my bucket list, I heard about "AFI" mall (bigger and better). At 4 stories tall, I would guess this mall housed around 50 stores a floor. I could have spent hours here!


Miniature Eiffel Tower? Check. 
Well hello there, American stores!




Just for you, Andrew. 

The skyscrapers from my blog's background!
Because life sized is always the best option.
 And last but not least, some pictures of my kids from this week.

We were playing a version of pin the tail on the donkey.
Except it was fruit on a tree. :) 

Some of my 1st graders.
Dress up in Kindergarten

Dress up in Kindergarten
And that my friends, is a typical week here in Moscow.

-Teacher Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment